Learn more about the in-home senior care options near you!
Moving from a family home is stressful for everyone, especially seniors. Even if your loved one needs assistance with activities of everyday living, there is a way for them to age at their own pace. Comfort Keepers offer high-quality home care in Prescott, AZ and surrounding areas.
Our trained and skilled caregivers will provide them the best care possible to ensure their well-being. If you decide to work with Comfort Keepers your mind will be at ease as you will know that your senior is in capable hands of our caregivers. Our senior care providers can assist with everything from meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and transportation, to shopping and running errands.
Comfort Keepers understands that seniors may be afraid of losing their independence. With our top quality in-home care, they will stay in charge of their own life for as long as possible. Our senior care services will not change your loved one’s daily routines. Your loved one will still be able to lead an active life by having hobbies, visiting their friends or organizing game nights.
Our senior care providers can take your parent wherever they want to go if they find driving hard or don’t like to drive at night. Caregivers will help your parent maintain the lifestyle that they were once accustomed to. With help of a home care provider, your senior loved one is able to improve their quality of life.
One of many benefits of home care is that there are no visiting hours. You can visit your parent whenever you want to and be included in their care. You and your family members can spend quality time with your senior, and we will make sure they get the best one-on-one care and attention.
It’s important that your loved one maintains personal hygiene and looks their best. If they need some assistance our caregivers can help them with bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting. We treat all of our clients with dignity and respect.
Some of our senior home care services include:
- Companionship – Compassionate in home care providers offer valuable conversation, emotional support and assistance
- Personal Care – Respectful and expert assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting and incontinence care
- Transportation – We can help with mobility, transportation, and accompaniment to all kinds of outings and appointments
- Nutritional Guidance – Comfort Keepers can help shop for groceries and prepare meals to meet the unique dietary needs and preferences of each senior
- Transitional Care – This type of home care offers assistance for all adults returning home from the hospital after surgery
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care – Our specialized memory care provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind for seniors and their loved ones
If you want to know more about our home care, feel free to contact Comfort Keepers of Prescott, AZ. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.