Comfort Keepers Offers Home Care Services In Chino Valley, AZ
Explore the senior home care options near you!
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of home care services in Chino Valley, AZ, and the neighboring areas. Our devoted, loving caregivers, whom we like to call Comfort Keepers, have all been carefully selected and received extensive training to ensure that we can provide you and your family members with the best possible quality of service.
What’s more, all our care plans are tailor-made to accommodate the particular needs of every client. With Comfort Keepers, home care providers in Chino Valley, AZ, your senior mom or dad can improve their quality of life and live independently in the comfort of their home for longer. Our compassionate caregivers can help your loved one age with the dignity they deserve.Here is a list of the services we offer in your area:
Our compassionate caregivers can help your senior mom or dad with activities of daily living, provide personal care, and offer companionship. We can also perform other activities that may not necessarily be an integral part of home care such as providing pet care or incidental transportation.
When the primary caregiver needs a short break from caregiving, Comfort Keepers can help. Respite care offers solutions for both the senior client and their family members. Our experienced caregivers can make planned visits and provide assistance and care to your senior mom or dad whenever the primary caregiver is absent. The amount of care provided can range from a few hours a day to a couple of weeks or can even develop into full-time care, depending on the needs and preferences of your loved one.
Some of the care services we offer include:
- Companionship – Compassionate in home care providers offer valuable conversation, emotional support and assistance
- Personal Care – Respectful and expert assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting and incontinence care
- Transportation – We can help with mobility, transportation, and accompaniment to all kinds of outings and appointments
- Nutritional Guidance – Comfort Keepers can help shop for groceries and prepare meals to meet the unique dietary needs and preferences of each senior
- Transitional Care – This type of home care offers assistance for all adults returning home from the hospital after surgery
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care – Our specialized memory care provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind for seniors and their loved ones
With Comfort Keepers, your loved one will not just have a professional caregiver but also a loving companion. If you think your senior mom or dad could benefit from our home care services, please give us a call and schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our friendly client care coordinators. Comfort Keepers is here to help!
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to provide senior care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in Arizona: