Home Care Services in Williams, AZ
Explore the expert home care options available in your area!
Many seniors wish is to spend their golden years in their home where they can associate memories with the people, photos and other objects around them. Their house is a place where they feel comfortable and secure. Aging in place can be problematic due to mobility issues, memory loss, and trouble doing daily tasks independently. Chores like cooking, cleaning, shopping, doing laundry, as well as driving can present a difficulty. Comfort Keepers offers expert home care in Williams, AZ. With our services, you can have a peace of mind knowing that your senior will always receive the right amount of care they need to lead an active, happy, healthy and fulfilling life.
Some of our home care services include:
- Companionship – Compassionate in home care providers offer valuable conversation, emotional support and assistance
- Personal Care – Respectful and expert assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting and incontinence care
- Transportation – We can help with mobility, transportation, and accompaniment to all kinds of outings and appointments
- Nutritional Guidance – Comfort Keepers can help shop for groceries and prepare meals to meet the unique dietary needs and preferences of each senior
- Transitional Care – This type of home care offers assistance for all adults returning home from the hospital after surgery
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care – Our specialized memory care provides comfort, safety, and peace of mind for seniors and their loved ones
Our home care providers can ensure your loved one always has a home cooked meal prepared for them. If your senior is on a prescribed diet, our caregivers will cook according to the doctor’s orders. Comfort Keepers encourage their clients to participate in meal preparing, chores around the house, and other activities to promote an active lifestyle.
Your loved one’s safety is extremely important to us. Since falls can reduce mobility and seriously endanger your loved one’s health, our representatives can make simple corrections in their home and increase their safety. Even if a fall doesn’t result in a significant physical injury it can lead to a fear of falling and self-restriction of activities. Our caregivers suggest removing fall hazards by placing a rug on a slippery floor, installing grab handles in the bathroom or organizing furniture so your loved one has a clear walking path and can’t trip on anything.
Comfort Keepers offer these services as well as something also very important for your loved one’s well-being: companionship. Our caregivers can become trusted friends for walks, reading, playing cards or games, watching movies, sharing meals, and other social activities. They can go with your loved one grocery shopping, or accompany them to medical appointments and other activities.
If you think your loved one can benefit from our home care services, please call our office in Flagstaff, AZ to learn more about the services available in your area!
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to provide senior care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in Arizona: