Health Care Agencies off Medical Alert Consoles to Seniors in Flagstaff, AZ
Health care agencies provide help when seniors need it most
The vast majority of seniors want to live independently. Unfortunately, time takes its toll and with age, many seniors become prone to falls and injuries. Not only is it almost impossible to be by your loved one’s side 24/7, but also living under constant supervision of home health care agencies can have a negative impact on their confidence and self-esteem.
If your loved one is spending most of their time at home alone, you probably want to ensure they are safe even when no one is around. Our SafetyChoice line of devices can help your loved one keep their independence.
With the help of home health agencies and a personal emergency response system (PERS), you will have peace of mind. Our medical alert consoles are the heart of PERS. It is a small unit that is stored in a central location in your loved one’s home. When they use it in combination with a medical alert bracelet or necklace, they will be able to call assistance in case of an emergency at any given time.
With just pressing a button on the device, your parent can connect to our Centralized Monitoring Station. This technology is designed to send a message via medical alert console connected to a land line or cellular network.
If your loved one gets injured or experiences a fall, they only need to press a button on their bracelet or necklace to communicate with the SafetyChoice staff, which is available 24/7. When experts at the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station receive an alert, they can assess the situation, determine who to call and send to your loved one’s home to respond.
Our SafetyChoice staff will stay on the line with your loved one until help arrives.
This alert system does not require complex equipment, just a standard phone line or a cellular network. This way even when representatives of health care agencies aren’t around to assist, help can be just a click away in case of emergency. Our medical alert consoles are wireless, have transmission ranges of at least 200 feet, and can be customized to meet your loved one’s needs and lifestyle.
If you want to know more about our medical alert consoles or health care agencies, don’t hesitate to contact Comfort Keepers of Flagstaff, AZ, and schedule a consultation with a PERS specialist.
Our representatives will assess your loved one’s needs, strengths and weaknesses, evaluate their home, and help them choose the right system for their lifestyle.
PERS G4000 Emergency Alert Console
- Visual and audible alarms
- Rechargeable backup battery that sends an alert when low
- Works with our auto-fall accessory, which can detect a fall or sudden impact
PERS G2000 Console
- Can be used with up to 16 other safety devices
- Allows for the recording of up to 8 reminder messages
- Used with a waterproof pendant, worn on the neck or wrist
PERS LM5000 with 2-Way Voice Pendant
- Transmission range of up to 500 feet
- Ideal if your loved one has a large home or spends time outdoors
- Has a microphone and speaker built into the pendant
- Used with a necklace, bracelet, or a belt clip
PERS G1150 Console
- Can be used with up to 24 different safety devices
- Ideal for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Can be used with floor mats or motion detectors
- Can be turned on or off to work with caregiver or family schedules
GSM PERS Console
- Doesn’t require a landline; used over a cellular network
- Can be used with a necklace or bracelet
Contact us at (928) 774-0888 to learn more about our medical alert consoles, health care agencies, or to schedule a consultation with a PERS specialist. We’ll assess your loved one’s needs, evaluate their home, and help them choose the right system for their lifestyle.
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to provide senior care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in Arizona: